Many times vascular insufficiency in upper limb and lower limb causes the severe pain in limbs.
Causes of vascular pain
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Raynaud’s phenomenon & disease
- Buerger disease
- Diabetic foot gangrene
- Post embolectomy vasospasm
- Intraarterial injection of drug
For Vascular Pain
- Treatment of cause like embolectomy, vascular anastomosis
- Diagnostic stellate ganglion block for upper limb.
- Diagnostic lumber sympathetic block for lower limb.
- Radiofrequency ablation of stellate & lumber sympathetic block